Berry Turkey Sandwich Recipe
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped pecans
- On two bread slices, layer the lettuce, cheese, turkey and strawberries. Combine cream cheese and pecans; spread over the remaining bread. Place over strawberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Berry Turkey Sandwich in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p31
Reviews for Berry Turkey Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2009
"I LOVE THIS SANDWICH!!!I MAKE ABOUT 2 TIMES A WEEK OR WHEN STRAWBERRIES ARE IN SEASON MY FAVORITE, GOING TO TRY OTHER FRUIT ON THIS TO SEE IF I CAN MAKE OTHER FRUITS SANDWICHES IN CASE I CAN'T FIND FREASH STRAWBERRIES."