Kiwi and feta add interest to this delightful salad that's sweet, tangy, creamy and tart. —Krista Smith Kliebenstein, Broomfield, Colorado
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- CREAMY RASPBERRY DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries, kiwi, onion, feta cheese and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Berry Tossed Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p35
Reviews for Berry Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review