Berry Tossed Salad
Kiwi and feta add interest to this delightful salad that's sweet, tangy, creamy and tart. —Krista Smith Kliebenstein, Broomfield, Colorado
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- CREAMY RASPBERRY DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries, kiwi, onion,
- feta cheese and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired
- amount over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover
- dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 167 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.