- egg whites into batter; fold in remaining whites.
- With a spoon, gently fill foil- or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds
- full. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For icing, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and lemon juice.
- Frost cupcakes. Top with berries. Yield: 22 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 226 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.