- 3-in. circles. Ease into 2-in. tart pans, pressing pastry onto the
- bottom and sides of pan. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Place three to four berries in each shell. In a bowl, combine sugar,
- flour and lemon peel. Stir in sour cream and egg yolk. Spoon 1
- tablespoon of filling over berries. Place pans on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is golden and
- filling is set. Cool in pans for 1 minute before removing to wire
- racks. Yield: 32 tarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 272 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.