- spread over cream cheese mixture on nine slices. Top with remaining
- bread, cream cheese side down, to make a sandwich.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the eggs, cream and cinnamon. Dip both
- sides of bread into egg mixture. Cook on a hot greased griddle for
- 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut in half diagonally. If desired, sprinkle with confectioners'
- sugar and garnish with raspberries. Serve with raspberry syrup.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 513 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 192 mg cholesterol, 562 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein.