Berry Splash Smoothies Recipe
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup equals 157 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Berry Splash Smoothies
"This was verry good!! Good way to get your fruit for the day."