Berry Splash Smoothies Recipe
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 157 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Berry Splash Smoothies
"This was verry good!! Good way to get your fruit for the day."