Berry Splash Smoothies Recipe
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 157 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Berry Splash Smoothies
"This was verry good!! Good way to get your fruit for the day."