This fruity smoothie is loaded with calcium and antioxidants, so don't feel guilty about gobbling up this cool treat! Elayna Ask, Cogan Station, Pennsylvania
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- In a blender, combine the milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Berry Splash Smoothies in Taste of Home June/July 2009, p31
Reviews for Berry Splash Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2010
"This was verry good!! Good way to get your fruit for the day."