Berry Special Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Spread over the bottom of pie crust. Top with raspberries and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 254 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Berry Special Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.