Berry Special Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Spread over the bottom of pie crust. Top with raspberries and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 254 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Berry Special Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.