Berry Smoothie Pops Recipe
Three types of good-for-you berries make these pops bright and tasty. —Lisa Roman, Honolulu, Hawaii
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 9 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a blender, combine the orange juice, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana nd sugar; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Pour 1/4 cup berry mixture into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 9 pops.
1 pop equals 44 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Berry Smoothie Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC