Berry Smoothie Pops Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 9 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a blender, combine the orange juice, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana nd sugar; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Pour 1/4 cup berry mixture into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 9 pops.
1 each: 44 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Berry Smoothie Pops
"These are excellent! Of the four pops in the magazine, these were by far our favourite. I didn't have fresh fruit, so I used a frozen blend of mixed berries."