- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a blender, combine the gelatin mixture, yogurt and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Berry Smoothie Pie(26)
Sort By :
Easy & slightly tart, maybe 1 table spoon of sugar for all you sweet fans
I like it better just as a sorbet. I had extra filling and froze it in a glass bowl. It was better than the pie!
There were a few ingredients i substituted since I didn't have them in the house like black cherry jello, grape juice and used a different kind of yogurt and it turned out great! Delicious, healthy and its a big piece for only 200 calories!!
Very popular with healthy and traditional eaters!
This recipe is so easy to do and the fresh taste is simply delicious. Once the pie was set up, it disappeared very quickly.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >