- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a blender, combine the gelatin mixture, yogurt and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Berry Smoothie Pie
"Only a few ingredients and steps, always attractive to me. The only "gelatin" as such that I could find was unflavored, so I used strawberry jello - to no ill affects. I also used strawberry Grreek-style yogurt which made it rich. It's really satisfying and very healthy."
"Just made it for the second time. Easy to prepare and doesn't take a lot of hard to find ingredients. The first time I used a smaller crust and had leftover filling and I think I like it better without the crust. It would make a great layer in a parfait maybe with vanilla yogurt and granola for the other layers."
"Just made this using lemon and blueberries.......can't wait to try it. Sounds delicious !!!!!!!!!!! Giving a 5 star rating cause I think it deserves it !!!!!"
"This is a refreshing dessert. I did not use any sugar free or low calorie products as we do not like them in my house. You can play around with the fruits, I have done this with blueberries as well."
"Easy & slightly tart, maybe 1 table spoon of sugar for all you sweet fans"