Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place the milk, berries and sugar in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Berry Smoothie(19)
Sort By :
Sorry for the miss spelling.
I don't know why not. Soften it some then put it in your blender.
I have done that to smoothies because it is only me also.
I don't know why now. Freeze it them let it soften some and put it in your blender.
Okay, this and the comments sounds VERY good. However, I'm the only one to drink a smoothie. Can this be frozen for future use?
I made it the same as the recipe and then made a few changes the next time.. I used berry blend from Gordans, the drinkable yogurt in place of milk, and it needed no sugar at all.. delicious both ways..
More Recipe Collections
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >