This refreshing medley expertly takes advantage of summer's bounty. “The blend of ripe berries and peaches, drizzled with fruit juices and mint, makes it so special,” says Betty Kleberger of Florissant, Missouri.
- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the peach, blueberries and raspberries. In another bowl, combine the mint, juices and sugar; drizzle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Minty Fruit Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p63
Reviews for Berry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2012
"Fantastic on a late summer day. We doubled it for 3 people."