- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the peach, blueberries and raspberries. In another bowl, combine the mint, juices and sugar; drizzle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Minty Fruit Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p63
Reviews for Berry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2012
"Fantastic on a late summer day. We doubled it for 3 people."