Berry Refresher Dessert
A colorful combination of pineapple sherbet, berries and grape juice makes a refreshing dessert on a hot summer day.
—Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 quart pineapple or lemon sherbet
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup white grape juice or white wine
- Divide the sherbet among six dessert cups or bowls. Top with the
- berries and grape juice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 164 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now