Breakfast is my husband's favorite meal of the day. I use our home-grown blueberries in this sweet morning treat.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- BERRY TOPPING:
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Place the butter in a 9-in. pie plate; place in a 400° oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. In another small bowl, combine the flour and salt; whisk in egg mixture until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the berries and marmalade. Sprinkle pancake with confectioners' sugar; fill with berry mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Berry Puff Pancake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p214
Reviews for Berry Puff Pancake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2012
"I love this recipe - so simple and easy and DELICIOUS! My kids beg for me to make it. I also saw it at the Taste of Home Cooking Show in 2011 - and am so glad I did!"