- in towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; gradually add
- sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in lemon curd; gradually
- fold in strawberries.
- Unroll cake; spread filling evenly to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll
- up again; dust with confectioners' sugar. Cover and chill for 1 hour
- before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 317 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 206 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.