Berry Pineapple Parfaits Recipe
Here's a surefire winner that's bound to satisfy all of the tastes that sit at your table. —Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
- 3 cups whole fresh strawberries
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- Whipped topping
- 1. Set aside six strawberries for garnish. Slice the remaining strawberries and toss with sugar; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2. Spoon half of the sliced berries into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the ice cream and half of the pineapple. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping and reserved strawberries. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 334 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Berry Pineapple Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC