- 3 cups whole fresh strawberries
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- Whipped topping
- Set aside six strawberries for garnish. Slice the remaining strawberries and toss with sugar; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon half of the sliced berries into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the ice cream and half of the pineapple. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping and reserved strawberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Berry Pineapple Parfaits in Taste of Home August/September 1999, p9
Reviews for Berry Pineapple Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review