Loaded with fresh peaches and berries, this salad says "summer." Created by Maryvonne Martin of Orangevale, California, it is a wonderful accompaniment to grilled meats, poultry or seafood.
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 romaine hearts, torn
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 medium peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, onion, feta cheese and peaches. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently. Sprinkle with raspberries and blackberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Berry Peach Tossed Salad in Country Woman July/August 2006, p51
Reviews for Berry Peach Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review