- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves, warmed
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and salt. Stir in butter until blended.
- Press 1-1/2 cups of oat mixture into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Carefully spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with blueberries. Top with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Berry Oat Bars
""This stuff is really good," said my husband after his 2nd serving of the day. I had to substitute orange marmalade for half of the raspberry preserves, and I think it brought another flavor to the party. We microwave each serving for about 15 seconds for a eat-with-a-spoon yummy treat."