Berry Nut Tarts Recipe
Cranberries are a delicious addition to this spin on individual pecan pies. Folks have a hard time eating only one.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup finely chopped cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until creamy; gradually add flour and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 2. Cut dough into 12 portions. Press onto the bottom and all the way up the sides of greased muffin cups. In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir in the cranberries and pecans. Spoon into prepared crusts.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 tart equals 289 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Berry Nut Tarts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC