"I've been making this recipe for years," writes Mindee Myers of Lincoln, Nebraska. "Whenever my family has a summer get-together, everyone requests it. The nectarines and berries look beautiful together...and the topping is the perfect accent."
- 4 medium unpeeled nectarines, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- Place nectarines in a large bowl. Combine sugar and ginger; sprinkle over nectarines and gently stir to evenly coat. Drizzle with lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring once.
- Drain and reserve liquid. Gently stir raspberries and blueberries into nectarines. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in reserved liquid. Spoon over fruit; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Berry Nectarine Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p57
Reviews for Berry Nectarine Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2008
"I made this for a baby shower brunch and it was a big hit. It is very pretty and tasty too. I will make this one a family favorite. A little pricey, but I added some strawberries that were on sale to extend it a bit."