- 4 medium unpeeled nectarines, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- Place nectarines in a large bowl. Combine sugar and ginger; sprinkle over nectarines and gently stir to evenly coat. Drizzle with lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring once.
- Drain and reserve liquid. Gently stir raspberries and blueberries into nectarines. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in reserved liquid. Spoon over fruit; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Berry Nectarine Salad
"Have to say, I screwed it up, but it still came out great LOL :) I didn't read all the directions, and added all the fruit at the beginning. After an hour, I gave it a taste, and debated whether it even needed the cream cheese part. I went ahead, and it's great BOTH ways."
"I made this for a baby shower brunch and it was a big hit. It is very pretty and tasty too. I will make this one a family favorite. A little pricey, but I added some strawberries that were on sale to extend it a bit."