- Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to
- creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each
- addition. Set aside 3/4 cup batter. Fold blueberries into remaining
- Spoon into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange nectarines on top; sprinkle with remaining sugar. Drop
- reserved batter by teaspoonfuls over nectarines. Sprinkle with
- raspberries, blackberries and reserved topping.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 177 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.