- wire racks.
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, orange liqueur and 2
- tablespoons reserved raspberry juice; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon remaining raspberry sauce over each serving
- plate. Place one phyllo rectangle over sauce; layer each with 1/4
- cup berries and 2 tablespoons whipped cream. Top with remaining
- phyllo. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 215 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.