There's always room for dessert when it's just a bite! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Berry Mini Cheesecakes in Appetizers & Small Plates 2011, p65
Reviews for Berry Mini Cheesecakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2015
"Awesome and easy!!!"
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2014
"This recipe is amazing!!!!!"
Reviewed May. 25, 2014
"This recipe is a hit. I've made them several times and they have been requested for special occasions."
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2013