Berry Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- 2. Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 3. To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 100 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Berry Mini Cheesecakes
"Awesome and easy!!!"
"This recipe is amazing!!!!!"
"This recipe is a hit. I've made them several times and they have been requested for special occasions."