Berry Mini Cheesecakes
There's always room for dessert when it's just a bite! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
18 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker
- crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined
- miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese,
- sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just
- until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes before
- removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at
- least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 100 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.