Berry Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
There's always room for dessert when it's just a bite! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake 15 min. + chilling YIELD:18 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- 2. Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 3. To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 each equals 100 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC