- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Berry Mini Cheesecakes in Appetizers & Small Plates 2011, p65
Reviews for Berry Mini Cheesecakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2014
"This recipe is amazing!!!!!"
Reviewed May. 25, 2014
"This recipe is a hit. I've made them several times and they have been requested for special occasions."
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2013