- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk. Stir in cranberry sauce and blueberries. Pour into four greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 loaves.
Reviews for Berry Mini Breads
Sort By :
"Good for Christmas! Very easy."
"This recipe is very good. I make it often. My only complaint is that it takes much longer to bake than the recipe says. It often takes 45-50 minutes to bake for me."
"I have been using Taste of Home recipes forever. A first ... this recipe made a complete mess in my oven. I used the correct size pans noted in recipe but way too much batter!Please edit this recipe to the correct pan sizes required!"