- 1-3/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen reduced-fat pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 2-1/2 cups whipped topping; set aside.
- Place half of cake cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl; spoon half of reserved pudding mixture over the top. Top with half of strawberries and marshmallows. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with almonds. Chill until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Berry-Marshmallow Trifle
"I have made this recipe several times already this summer. The almonds give it a delightful crunch. In addition to strawberries, I used a combination of berries (blackberries, blueberries and raspberries) -- yummy! This is truly an impressive dessert."
"I just made this for a baby shower and it was a hit. No one ate any of the baby cake I ordered. I left out the almonds and I am not a marshmellow eater but I sure ate them in this. This is one of the BEST receipes I have ever gotten. In just the past week I can't even begin to count how many times I have given this receipe away. The VERY BEST!!!!!!"