Berry Good Pizza Recipe
This cute dessert pizza tastes good anytime, but it's a natural for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July with its red, white and blue ingredients.
- 2/3 cup refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons quick-cooking tapioca
- With lightly floured hands, pat dough into two greased 7-1/2-in. pizza pans. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool.
- In a small bowl, cream the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Arrange strawberries and blueberries over cream cheese mixture.
- In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sugar and tapioca; let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Cool; pour over top of fruit. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Berry Good Pizza in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p291
Reviews for Berry Good Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review