This refreshing gelatin mold is delicious and always a big hit! For a patriotic buffet, I add a scoop of frozen whipped topping, then place a fancy-cut strawberry and a sprinkling of blueberries for festive, red-white-and-blue color. —Anne Marie Papineau, Hanover, Connecticut
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- Lettuce leaves
- Additional mixed fresh berries, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling cranberry juice. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in club soda and lemon juice; refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set.
- Fold in berries. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a lettuce-lined platter; fill center with additional berries if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Berry Gelatin Mold in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p52
Reviews for Berry Gelatin Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review