- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- Lettuce leaves
- Additional mixed fresh berries, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling cranberry juice. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in club soda and lemon juice; refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set.
- Fold in berries. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a lettuce-lined platter; fill center with additional berries if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Berry Gelatin Mold
Sort By :
"WOW! My family loved this recipe! It's easy and fast to make, and tastes just terrific! I'll make this one again soon."
"Super dish on a hot summer day. After chilled and set, to serve outside, I turned it over in a plastc pan, set the pan in a larger pie pan and surrounded the pan with ice cubes to keep it chilled and solic. Was a sucessful favorite, especially with the children."
"I made this for Thanksgiving and my husband loves it so much we also had it for Christmas dinner!!"
"This has be come our new family favorite"