Berry Gelatin Mold Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- Lettuce leaves
- Additional mixed fresh berries, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling cranberry juice. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in club soda and lemon juice; refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set.
- Fold in berries. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a lettuce-lined platter; fill center with additional berries if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Berry Gelatin Mold
Sort By :
WOW! My family loved this recipe! It's easy and fast to make, and tastes just terrific! I'll make this one again soon.
Super dish on a hot summer day. After chilled and set, to serve outside, I turned it over in a plastc pan, set the pan in a larger pie pan and surrounded the pan with ice cubes to keep it chilled and solic. Was a sucessful favorite, especially with the children.
I made this for Thanksgiving and my husband loves it so much we also had it for Christmas dinner!!
This has be come our new family favorite