Berry Fruity Punch Recipe
I created this fun punch for a summer boat trip last year...and it was a big hit. Melons and pineapple are a lovely complement to raspberries and strawberries in this refreshing thirst quencher. —Phyllis Shaughnessy of Livonia, New York
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:11 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup lime juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1. In a blender, process the pineapple juice, berries and melon in batches.
- 2. Strain and transfer fruit mixture to a punch bowl or large pitcher. Stir in sugar and ginger. Add the ginger ale, lime and lemon juices. Pour into chilled glasses over crushed ice; serve immediately. Yield: 11 cups.
One serving (1 cup) equals 121 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC