VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup lime juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, chilled
- In a blender, process the pineapple juice, berries and melon in batches.
- Strain and transfer fruit mixture to a punch bowl or large pitcher. Stir in sugar and ginger. Add the ginger ale, lime and lemon juices. Pour into chilled glasses over crushed ice; serve immediately. Yield: 11 cups.
Originally published as Berry Fruity Punch in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p39