- 4 cups canola oil
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 3/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry biscuits, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a very small tip. Fill bag with jam. Push the tip through the side of each doughnut to fill with jam. Dust with confectioners' sugar while warm. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Berry-Filled Doughnuts
Sort By :
"I used kfc biscuits and it taste very good with the pillsburry biscuits its good to"
"These were so good! My kids love them and it gets them away from eating muffins all the time, and now they can have biscuits."
"I thought this recipe was amazing! My family loves them and they were really easy to make! I found that instead of using a fryer you can use a deep pan. I would definitely recommend it!"
"This isn't a home made jelled donut recipe. Go to copy of your cook book from for the year 2003 for the right recipe page 90. I'm trying to make them from scratch not biscuits. I get your magazine and have alot of your cook books. GREAT BOOK!"
"Mine turned out to brown."