- just until combined. Pour over jam; sprinkle with berries.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in
- butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 30 minutes longer. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 374 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.