Berry Delicious Smoothies Recipe
My son and I make this summery smoothie. It's fun to make and healthy too.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free strawberry Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup acai mixed berry V8 juice blend
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 167 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat-free milk.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC