My son and I make this summery smoothie. It's fun to make and healthy too.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free strawberry Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup acai mixed berry V8 juice blend
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Berry Delicious Smoothies in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p25
Reviews for Berry Delicious Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review