- 12 chicken legs, skin removed
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Berry Delicious Barbecue
"Simple. easy and delicious!"
"This is an excellent recipe to make use of leftovers. I used leftover whole cranberry sauce, and used boneless, skinless thighs. It went together in a snap and smelled fantastic while cooking. I served it with leftover cornbread stuffing and it was a hit! The sauce would be perfect on meatballs or pork cutlets. Not too sweet and for me, just the right amount of tang. Very versatile and I served it with the Cheesy Creamed Corn side dish."
"This was an excellent sauce for the chicken. I made this with a skinned fryer and served it with brown rice. We will certainly make this again soon."