I met my wonderful husband while we were attending the same college here in Minnesota. I never thought I'd be a farmer's wife raising pigs and sheep, but I love country life!
- 12 chicken legs, skin removed
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Berry Delicious Barbecue in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p67
Reviews for Berry Delicious Barbecue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review