- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries or raspberries, thawed
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and gelatin. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and vanilla. Cover and chill for about 2 hours or until the mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon. Spoon into parfait glasses or glass bowls. Top each with 1/4 cup berries. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Berry Creme Parfaits in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p15
Reviews for Berry Creme Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review