Berry Cream Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- CREAM FILLING:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, buttermilk and butter. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes; cook until second side is golden brown.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread down the center of each pancake; top with strawberries. Fold pancake over filling. Yield: 8-10 filled pancakes.
2 each: 510 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Berry Cream Pancakes
"This delicious recipe satisfies my cravings for strawberry crepes & is so much easier to make!"
"love anything with berries."