When I was in high school, my best friend's mom used to make this light berry dessert...and I fell in love with it! Now I fix it for my family on special occasions. Yogurt gives it a deliciously tangy taste. -Deb Sandoval, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional fresh strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve strawberry and raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and strawberry and raspberry yogurt until blended. Chill until syrupy, about 1 hour.
- Fold in strawberries and whipped topping. Spoon into individual dishes. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Serve with fresh berries if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Berry Cream Dessert in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p27
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berry Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review