Berry Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional fresh strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve strawberry and raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and strawberry and raspberry yogurt until blended. Chill until syrupy, about 1 hour.
- Fold in strawberries and whipped topping. Spoon into individual dishes. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Serve with fresh berries if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berry Cream Dessert(4)
Sort By :
Delightful dessert! There are a lot of options open to you with different jello combinations. This was also great because my son was able to help assemble these desserts which he thoroughly enjoyed.
This recipe is great !!! It allows for so many flavor options. I used lite cherry yogurt with cherry jello. I had no frozen whipped topping, so whipped up some heavy cream. It came out beautifully. Thanks for posting ! Lakewood, Colorado
Very nice recipe. I used mashed frozen strawberries that I had in my freezer and added them frozen, with the cold water. I cut the cold water to only 2/3 cup. It was perfect.
When I found this recipe I was looking for something light and fluffy. I love this recipe and so does my family and friends.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >