- Loosen each cookie and curl around a wooden spoon handle. Press
- lightly to seal; hold until set, about 20 seconds. Remove and place
- on waxed paper to cool. Continue with remaining cookies. If cookies
- become too cool to shape, return to oven for 1 minute to soften.
- Just before serving, pipe or spoon filling into cookie shells. Dip
- ends of cookies into chopped strawberries if desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 69 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.