Berry Chocolate Dessert
Here’s a simply stunning dessert that’s a guaranteed standout! Creamy, dreamy and chocolaty, it’s piled with fresh, glazed raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Best of all, promises our Test Kitchen, is the easy, breezy, no-bake preparation.
Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- Place almonds in a small food processor; cover and pulse until
- chopped. Sprinkle into a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool
- completely. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until
- smooth. Beat in melted chocolate; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared pan. Mound fruit on
- top. Microwave jam on high for 15 seconds or until melted; drizzle
- over fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Remove sides of pan.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 399 calories, 26 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium,