Here’s a simply stunning dessert that’s a guaranteed standout! Creamy, dreamy and chocolaty, it’s piled with fresh, glazed raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Best of all, promises our Test Kitchen, is the easy, breezy, no-bake preparation. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- Place almonds in a small food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. Sprinkle into a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool completely. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared pan. Mound fruit on top. Microwave jam on high for 15 seconds or until melted; drizzle over fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Berry Chocolate Dessert in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p41
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berry Chocolate Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review