- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons prepared fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, raspberries, strawberries, cheese and pecans. Divide among two serving plates. Slice chicken and arrange over spinach mixture; drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Berry Chicken Salad for Two
Sort By :
I loved this! I made it for my best friend and I for a girls lunch- it turned out great. The only things I did differently was use already grilled chicken and feta instead of goat. It was a perfect summer salad :)