- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or berries of your choice
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 squares)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in yogurt.
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, alternate layers of berries, cream cheese mixture and cracker crumbs. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBerry Cheesecake Parfaits
"This was nice and easy but nothing special."
"I made this using crumbled vanilla wafers instead of the graham crackers and used blackberries and it was delicious and easy! My family requests this on a regular basis!"
"Yummy! I used a 1 lb package of blackberries. So refreshing!~ Theresa"