- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or berries of your choice
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 squares)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in yogurt.
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, alternate layers of berries, cream cheese mixture and cracker crumbs. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
Sort By :
This was nice and easy but nothing special.
I made this using crumbled vanilla wafers instead of the graham crackers and used blackberries and it was delicious and easy! My family requests this on a regular basis!
Yummy! I used a 1 lb package of blackberries. So refreshing!